Saturday, August 23, 2014

Blog Post 1

What About EDM310?


I have heard many things about EDM310. For the most part all of the things being said are pretty good. Everyone basically says the same speech. It seems like it is going to be really hard at first but you just have to get in the swing of things and you will end up enjoying the class. They say that you will learn a lot of useful information. One of my biggest fears about this class is that I am going to miss something. It seems like there is lots of information in several different places and I just do not want to miss something just because I can not find it. After a few weeks hopefully I will be able to navigate everything better. This class is much different than any other classes I have taken in collage because it is all online but yet we are still in a classroom. I have taken online classes before but nothing like coming to class and still being online. When I was in middle school I took a computer class where we did all of our projects on the computer but hardly anything on the internet like this class. The thing about this class that is going to be most difficult would be the HTML language. I should not say this because it is so embarrassing, but it took close to an hour to figure out how to turn on the bold. I paid attention in class, I even wrote it down! There is also a bold button! So clearly that is something that is going to be very difficult with me, but practice makes perfect! After spending all that time on the bold HTML I will not forget it now. After a few more blogs I am hoping that things will come easier.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Don't worry too much about the HTML codes. They are all posted in the lab and online. Soon it will just become a habit to add in all the codes, you won't even have to copy them because you'll have them memorized! Let us know if we can be of any help, good luck this semester!

    ReplyDelete