Sunday, October 26, 2014

C4K for October

Post #4
Summary:

The student wrote about online safety. She said that we should not meet anyone from online unless we talk to a trusted adult first.

What I posted:

Hi Iliana, my name is Lauren. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I really like your blog post. It is always a good idea to be safe on and offline. Like you said, if you have any questions or concerns about anything dealing with your safety you should always ask a trusted adult. Great post!

Post #5
Summary:

The student wrote a kind of journal entry. She was also writing about some books she recommends. She even writes a summary of the books she recommended at the end of her blog post.

What I posted:

Hi
I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I love your post! Your writing has great personality! It was a very organized post. I really enjoyed how you had a little summary of the books at the bottom for us to read a little more about they books you suggested. Keep up the great blogging!

Post #6
Summary:

The student said, " at school. I like recess."

What I posted:

Hi Jacob
My name is Lauren and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, AL. We are learning how to post on our blogs as well. I love recess too! It is tons of fun running around and playing with your friends! Keep up the good blogging!

Post #7
Summary:

The student gave tips on how to stay safe while in the sun.

What I posted:

Thank you for the helpful tips on sun safety. I am from Mobile, Alabama in the United States and we get lots of sun exposure! I really like how organized your post is. Keep up the good blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment