Sunday, September 28, 2014

C4K Summary for September

First Post:
The student did not have any words in this blog post just his math problems and I guess he was showing his math skills
What I wrote:
I am a student from the United States taking a collage technology class. Your blog is really good. I like how this post is very organized. You also have very good math skills. Keep up the good blogging.

Second Post:
The student wrote about how if he could invent a food he would invent chicken pizza and would put ranch on it.
What I wrote:
Hi William my name is Lauren Parker I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. Your food idea sounds delicious! My favorite food is chicken and pizza so combining them would be a dream! Ranch is so good with both pizza and chicken using ranch is a good way of pulling the two foods together. Good idea!

Third Post:
The student wrote about an alligator named Munchie and how he liked to eat only peppered food because he was peppered himself. His mom made him feel better when he remembered that there were no more oranges for him to eat.
What I wrote:
Janiya,
Hi I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. I loved your story about Munchie the orange alligator! You have such a wonderful and descriptive words in your story. I would love to hear more stories about the adventures of Munchie and Gloriamunch. Great post!

No comments:

Post a Comment