Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 2

Summary of my PLN

My PLN was twitter. I used it every week. I followed everyone that was required of me and a few classmates. No one ever posted anything that was really helpful towards the learning process. I really should of followed more established accounts on twitter to get the full benefit of having a twitter account. Also, I needed to be more active on twitter. I did not really search for professionals in my future field. Blogging and commenting was better than twitter for me. I loved getting to read fellow students and other teachers thoughts. I really enjoyed connecting with my classmates the most because we are all on the same road at the same time so they know what we are thinking at this stage on this journey. I hope to try and find blogs out side of this class and have my own.




picture of a computer connecting to the internet

No comments:

Post a Comment