Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K for November

Post 8

Summary:
Student was assighned the blog topic to right a 100 word blog post. She wrote about how she was suprised at school on her birthday and how se got the frozen cake that she had been wanting.

What I wrote:
How awsome that you have such great friends to suprise you! I am a college student in Mobile, Alabama. We are learning how to blog. Your blog post is very good. Keep up the great blogging!

Post 9

Summary:
The student's title of the post was compare and contrast. He wrote about his sister. He said that he is much different than his sister because all she does is lay around and goes to her room.

What I wrote:
Hi Elijah I am a student at South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. It sounds like you and your sister are pretty different. It is always a good thing to hang out with your family and not laying around all the time. You are setting a very good example for your sister. Keep up the good blogging.

Post 10

Summary:
Elijah's post was about this story of Banana man. What I got from the story was that he was the hero of the story. The story also had zombies involved.

What I wrote:
Hey Elijah
You are an awesome story teller. You are so creative. I look forward to reading the next parts of your series Banana man!

No comments:

Post a Comment