Wednesday, November 26, 2014

C4T Post 4

Post 1
Summary:
The latest blog post on her blog was how crazy her week was on Halloween week. It was also red ribbon week and fall festible at her church. She also said she had numerous meeting that week and got to school extra early and stayed extra late the whole week.
What I posted:
Hi Lana
I am also a student at the University of South Alabama, go Jags. I love how your blog is set up and is very inviting. It sounds like you had a crazy and hectic week Halloween week. I hope that your weeks to come will calm down more.


4theloveofteaching.blogspot.com

Post 2
Summary:
His last blog post was today and he was saying why he does the things with his pre schoolers the way he does. He had someone comment on how he would not let a student play with something although he has often said that children need to explore their environment. He was just explaining that children need to be led in the direction that we want them to go.

What I posted:
Hi Tom, I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed this blog post. I connected with it I think because I am also a parent constontalinty going back and forth on what is the right way to parent my son. Everyone is an expert and everyone has an opinion and they all contradict each other. Your post explained very well that you need a little bit from each side to have a child that self disciplines and that learns freely. Thank you for posting!

teachertomsblog.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment